So, I have been working to get the last bits and pieces in place so that this game is ready to release – I am not quite there yet, but it is close.
Making games is like building a sand castle at the beach on a summer day – every time you complete something, some new good idea pops up in your mind, and you start building on a new part. It is great fun, but now, this castle have to be complete, since we are leaving the beach shortly 😉
So, with this release, I have a few nice things in store.
- For the person who cannot wait to unlock that Rainbow Unicorn – it is now possible to purchase using real money
- There is now more coins in the level, and it should be more fun collecting them
- Your score will now be shared with the rest of the world 🙂 (You have to be logged in to Google Play)
- There is now achievements that can be unlocked (You have to logged in to Google play)
- The Unicorns have been balanced slightly, making them all easier to play.
If you have not yet signed up to the Beta – you can do it by clicking on this link.